Inflammation of atrium. Done operation. Now slow heart rate. What can we do?

Hi. My girlfriend is suffering from inflammation of her left atrium. She undergone treatment and drink meds but it doesn't make any improvements. She also had an operation few hours ago. Her doctor said that after 5hrs she should have wake up. But after 16hrs she still not awake.. And her heart rate is slow earlier. It slow down to 24 but now its okay now.. I would like to ask what can we do to stop the inflammation just in case..?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013