Inflammation in stomach. Unable to eat cooked or mashed food. Shallow sleep. How to reduce it?

Hi! I have a light inflammation in my stomach , above my belly button to the left. Due to the inflammation in my stomach i cannot eat anything but cooked and mashed food. That means no fruit, no vagetable and no suker. What happens when i eat fruit, vegetable and suker is that i cannot sleep for several days or the sleep becomes shallow. I really dont feel much pain from my stomach, just a short eletric strike couple of times in a week that lasts about a second. I have eaten omeprazol for a period several times but the inflammation just wont heal. My question is if this is something that one can operate? I appreciate all your help. Best regards Malin Andersson
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012