Inflamed tonsil, sore throat, nasal congestion. Drank alcohol. What do you think?

Hi I had a pretty bad cold/virus about 2 weeks ago. Very large inflamed tonsils, severe sore throat and nasal congestion . Strep and mono tess came back negative, and after a week I felt 100% better. Now I woke up this morning with a tickle in my throat. After class I still felt a little sick ( a little worse) I went to bar with people and took a shot of whiskey hoping it would clear me out. I came home and hit me like a ton of bricks. Dry cough nasal congestion hoarse voice and chest tightness/ pain . What do you think?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012