Inflamed sores on scalp, swollen lymph nodes, bump above collar bone, habit of irritating them when anxious. Symptoms of chronic illness?

I have had increasing amounts of inflamed sores on my scalp that have caused my lymph nodes to swell . Sometimes my lymph node swells so greatly to where it causes me sever headaches/ neck pains. I am more concerned because a swollen bump on the left side of my neck above my collar bone has newly appeared as well. However it is not painful like my swollen lymph nodes are. As for the sores that are on my scalp, they appear red, scab/ bleed if irritated. I have formed a habit of irritating them when anxious or trying to concentrate which I know probably does more harm to the sores. Are these symptoms all in correlation with a certain illness/chronic illness/disease/etc?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012