Infertility problem. Tests shows fallopian tubes open, have PCOD. Taking clomopheni with injections. Should I continue?

hi doctor iam 38 years and i have infertility problem for 3 year i got married and try to conceive can,t my husband is ok but i did several test i did hsg in India with hormone test too it showed my Fallopian tubes are open but dr told me i do test for TB but when is go to other doctor for test they told me no need she saw my egg process so she told me i have PCOs but now this month she told me iam ok i may got pregnant it is my 26th day of cycle but test show invalid what i do? the problem is this that this is about 12 months i took clomopheni with injections may i take next month too??
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012