Infertility, left testicle seems to be small, stays strong for a little while and then softens. Treatment advise?

i have a severe problem for infertility for about 11 years my testes are very small but the left testicle is very small there fore when i wake in the morning the testes are alittle bit strong but when i stay for minutes they become shrink and soft the left testes i think it is a vericocele please doctor send me the to my email YYYY@YYYY becouse i dont have any money or credit card i live in somalia mogadishu i have a money 9 dollar how can i send you becouse i dont have credit card please help me
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012