Infertility. Gluten intolerant. How to improve my fertility?

I have a question for a fertility dr. I was pregnant at 19, and did not go through with it then. Ever since I have not been able to get pregnant. I discovered i am gluten intolerant and cannot have dairy. ive heard this might have something to do with infertility. i am sticking to my gluten free,dairy free diet. now at 41, I'm wondering how to become more fertile to try my options of becoming pregnant, as well as best way for my partner. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013