Infection on penis, premature ejaculation. taken blossom tablet. Didn't work. How can i solve this problem?

hi, I am married about 3 years ago initially i was perfect but after a year or so when having love my penis get erected and white substance comes in little quantity continuously and while Intercourse i don t even last long for a minute. with the grace of God my wife is pregnant but i am facing this problem. I got semen analysis and doctor told me that i have a infection and he suggested me Blossom Tablets but its not working. Please do help me.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012