Infection in neck, jaw, ear, throat. Have hypogammaglobulinenemia. Had infusions. Suggest?

Hello. I have hypogammaglobulinenemia, I have had infusions in the hosp in the past. I am currently doing home sq infusions once weekly. My recent blood work shows my total number is 412 so the last 2 months of Ivig have not upped my numbers. Currently I feel like I have constant hypoglycemic episodes or like my sugar may be high. I also seem to be losing weight, well day by day it goes up and down mostly down. I have had a sinuse infection now for 2 months that clears some them comes back full low which infects my ear and throat, in the upper portion of my neck under jaw I have an extremely in larged painfully lympnode the other side is not as enlarged. Wondering why if I do the infusions I am still constantly I'll and having what I think are blood sugar issues. Took blood sugar 1 time was 180 after only having a cup of Coffey, my mother who is a diabetic said that was high for only drinking 1 cup.

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013