Infection in bottom teeth, stitches in mouth, depression, teeth extraction. What can be done?

hi there, in 1997 i was sent to an oral surgeon to have infection removed from 3 bottom teeth. i was cut open then stitched up. this has left me with some discomfort and the bottom right side of my lip has thinned and is shrunk with the stitching inside my mouth. i also dribble a bit from the corner of my mouth when i am drinking water because that part of my lip has lost its chunkiness with the surgery. it has got me depressed over the years for the infection was still there and i eventually had to get the 3 teeth extracted. i wear a plate now. i live in hope that some day i will be fit to get some kind of surgery that will losen every thing up again inside my mouth and give me some comfort back again. is this possible or am i doomed to live with this for the rest of my life? kind regards aidan
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013