Infection from open wound on ankle, bruise, swelling, foul odour. Taking augmentin. Can I take serratiopeptidase?

I ve developed an infection from an open wound on my ankle . It s been red, bruised and swollen for about a week now. It s also seeping which isn t a pretty sight and the liquid has an odour. I have been to the doctor who has prescribed me augmentin ( amoxicillin ) tablets 1g, twice a day for a week. I ve been on these 3 days now and the swelling has still not gone down. I have some anti-inflammatory tablets (serratiopeptidase) would I be able to take these along side the amoxicillin?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012