Infected with spinal TB. Why have I gained weight? Can I exercise?

hi, i am 26 yr old female, and got infected with spinal tb, before few days of my marriage, we followed each and every instruction of our docter, and i completed 1 yr course, now my quiery is, i have gained almost 15 kg weight during this one year, kindly advice me to ways of loosing my weight?, can i join gym?, is exercise is comfortable for me?, i am following some diet plans from some dietician, but not that working, please help as i dont want to concieve with this weight
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013