Infected femur after a hip surgery. High ESR. On antibiotics. Any suggestions?

had a total left hip surgery which got infected so had to open my femur and now have a key nail inserted but need to have my prothesis to be implanted but my blood result for ESR is (100) am 45 yrs how can my ESR go down am on antibiotics presently @ home but in hospital can only be treated with Rosephine am sorry not working since 3 years and get a very low invalid pension so cannot afford to pay your service can u help in other ways plaese
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013