Infected bruises on back, bleeding, taken antibiotics, hurts to put pressure

I have had bruses forming on my back. One became infected several months ago. It began bleeding and had to be suctioned out. It was very deep and and became re-infected despite taking anabiotics. It took months for it to heal. Another bruse has formed. My skin is irratated around that area, and it hurts to put any pressure on it when I sit in a chair.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Dec 2013
It seems from your problem that you have developed purpura. This is due to some abnormality in platelet number and function. You go for your test of bleeding time, clotting time and platelet number. If these are normal then nothing to be worried about. Increase the amount of Vitamin C as well as proteins in your diet which helps in early healing.