Infant's weight has slowed considerably, results positive for reducing substances, anemia ruled out, advised lactose free formula. Suggestion?

My baby is 14 weeks old, was born iugr at 37 wks weighing 2.09kg She now weighs 4.170kg Over the past 3 weeks her weight gain has slowed considerably to about 20-30g a week.. Positive results to reducing substances, bloods and urine test results fine.. Not anemic either... My girl is excessively breastfed, I have eliminated all dairy. I ve been told to put her on lactose free formula. Ion not confident in this direction, what would u suggest?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012