Infant with yellow watery stools. Is it due to a tooth which is coming up?

My 8 month old baby boy is suffering from explosive yellow watery poo. He doesnt seem to want much food, just his milk, when something new goes in the previous comes straight out in a explosion, with a sweet/sour smelling yellow water. He is also being sick, again explosive, out his nose also. He has no fever and is happy and well within him self. This has gone on for the last 3days, but it seems to be a pattern of happening every other week. He can be fine 4 a week or so then it ll start happening again. he has 2 teeth. I thought about teething but it just doesnt match up. Thanks you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012