Infant with ventricular septal defect, advised surgical treatment. What will be the total cost of the operation?

A Child aged about 6 months old diagnosed with ventricular septal defect (VSD 4 mm) is advised surgical treatment.He is currently on following medicines.Furodep,Enalapril,dixiped.The child belongs to a very poor family.I want to know what will be the total expenditure for the operation and wheather the child can get benift from welfare schemes for the poor.Which Hospital in Mumbai will be the best option for such opretion.plz answer my folllwing queries.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012