Infant with loose stools. on antibiotics. No cure. What to do?

My Baby is 5 and a half months old. She is having loose motions for last three weeks. Motions are very frequent sometimes as frequent as 5-6 times in an hour, The stool is very less and mostly liquid every time. She is breastfed till now. She is under medication and is been given antibiotic suspension( cefixime ), enterigermina, Zinc supplement , ORS , and nutrolina B for last 7 days. I am worried since it is not getting cured. Is there anything to worry. What shall I do, its already been quite some time.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012