Infant with high fever, urine infection, taking monocef, no relief. What can be done?

Hi, my son is 5months and 24days old. 10 days prior he was admitted due to high fever. Blood and urine test was done and found that crp count in blood was 83 and also some infection in urine. Did culture test of both and report was negative. Doctor started wih monocef iv and discharge us on 3rd day and asking to continue monocef for 10 days. We completed today 10 dose but today again fever came aroun 100. Pls guide wht to do in this?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013