Infant with gummy and green stools with blood streaks, reports showed klebsiella. Serious?

Hello Dr My son is 7 months and these days his stool looks little gummy and some time it s green in color. Yesterday evening a thin blood like line was also seen. But today morning it was normal and then at 2nd time it was again normal yellow color but little gummy. Pathology report for stool says some thing called klebsilla. We are any ways visiting a children s specialist tomorrow. I am scared and worried. Please help me out whether some thing would be serious?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012