Infant with e-coli in urine, pus cells in urine. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, i want to clear my doubt. My female child age 3 month old, she got UTi problem and i did lab test for her. In that DR diagnosed she is having ecoli and the count is more than hundred thousand, after 3 weeks again i did lab test, now it show Hundred thousands. Her lab test about Stools report shows 4-5 Pus cells. She is okay and other activities are normal including feeding. I am worrying about my child health, can you please suggest your opinion.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012

thanks for writing to health care magic

is your baby having any fever

give her complete urine report for a better answer

what about her other investigations and CRP level

they give additional information to diagnose

give a complete picture so that we can arrive at some conclusion

why was the urine investigation done at the first place

was the baby treated with any antibiotics

pl reply with further details

hope this helps
take care

2 users find this helpful