Infant with diarrhea followed by stools with mucus, blood clots, stool test showed RBC, fat globules. What should be done?

hi,my child 2 months old started having diahroea for 4 days then improved but soft stool with big qwantity of mucus and pin point clots of blood ,on routine exam . of stool there were 18-20 RBC s and numerous fat globules, after 2 days another stool r/e showed RBCs o-2 now she still has mucus and she passes soft stool at the time of feed. please can i have your kind advice? best regards
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012