Infant with crying at night. Have severe constipation. Reason?

Yes I have an 18 month old girl. She wakes up in the middle of her sleep excessively crying and throwing tantrums. I have tried to feed her, comfort her, offer something to drink, ect but nothing works. I do know that she has very bad bowels & cannot pass bowels normally at all. I have taken her to her pediatrician and hospitals numerous times & had many tests, but nothing was detected. What can I do to determine why she is excessively crying like this?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012