Infant vomited foamy yellowish stuff, has gags after getting normal. Is this fine?

My six month Old son vomited yellowish foamy stuff yestetday morning he is not able to keep down formula I took him to the Dr and they put him on pediylite he keeps that down just fine so I tried formula again today and it come right back up. He isn t His normal active self and I am really worried it is going on day 4 tomorrow. Ever since he was normal he has a hard time latching on the bottle and gags. Dr here said it was normal
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012