Infant under weight, eats, sleeps well and is very active. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi, My 9 month old baby girl was born a little underweight- 2.3 . Then till the age of 5 months when she was only on breastfeed she gained weight correctly, but after switching her to bottle her weight gain was not that good. Now at 9 months she weighs 6.5kg. recently her doctor said she needs to put on a little more weight. but she eats properly, sleeps welll and is very active. Only thing she passes normal soft semi solid motion almost after every feed. Her diet Chart is : 7a.m. - Lactogen-2- 120ml. 9a.m.- Ragi/Ceralac Stage 2 11a.m. Lactogen-2- 120ml. 1.20p.m. - Smashde- Rice, dhal , carrot/peas/cauliflower/ potato etc 4p.m. - Lactogen-2- 120ml. 7p.m.- Ceralac- Stage- 2 9P.M. Lactogen-2- 120ml. Please advice me as I am a little worried Piya YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012