Infant suffering from cold and cough. Stopped eating. Betnesol, coscopin and erythrocin given. Need further medication?

hi, Mi 1.5 year old son is suffering from cold and cough and due to this he has stopped eating from last 4-5 days. Since Today morning his cough has increased and he is continious couughing. Spoke to my doc, he has recommended Betnesol oral drops - 8 drops - 3 times a day along with continued medicine i.e. Coscopin Suspension - 3ml and erythrocin oral suspension 7 ml 3 times a day for 8 days. Please sugegst adequacy of medicines and am really worrried as kid is not eating any thing
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012