Infant suffered with episodes of convulsion, CT report showed suspicious frontal lobes atrophy, advised MRI, on injection. Next step advise?

dear sir, my 9 month female child got convulsion, she had fever of 38.9c. she had three episodes. In ct report there is a suspious frontal lobes atrophy ?. suggested for MRI . Inj Phenobarbitone started and 20 mg /day started. can i have your detailed opinion, we want to stop the medication . baby is active and everything is normal. please give an idea to whant to do?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012