good evening. by the problems u have posted , my first diagnosis offcourse not having the ct scan report in the hand, i would label it as a febrile seizures
. but seeing the ct scan report and the treatment started , i would want to go for a further test -EEG, which helps in guiding the nature of seizure. i would suggest a detailed examination by a pediatric neurologist
for ur baby and then decide upon the drug because these days many newer drugs with least side effects and maximum results are available.. ct scan report is only saying a suspicious frontal lobe
atrophy, so do not worry , most of the times it would be normal variables. so do not worry. also i would stress upon getting a serum calcium serum magnesium
assay for ur child. if the final diagnosis by ur attending doctor is FEBRILE SEIZURE, then continuing phenobarbitone
is not necessary, but u have to take care that each time the child gets fever , u have to sponge her with warm water covering the whole body to prevent further attacks.