Infant started loose bowel movement after giving somva 34. Should continue somva 34?

HI I have baby of 3 months old. and this is her 4th month running . and 12 days before we started to give her SOMWA 34 . Before that she does toilat after a week but after started this SOMWA 34 she does toiled 5 times a day then after the consultation of doctor we stop SOMWA 34. So pls guid me is this not good to give SOMWA 34 to a child of 3 months..
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Dear user,

As a modern medical practitioner, I strongly recommend that you DO NOT use any such advertised or over the counter preparations for your baby ... not now, not later. I would have counselled you clearly that it is normal for many babies to poop once a week, and they don't need any treatment for the same.

- Dr. Taher