Infant seems to have touched the left over bleach bottle, is normal, eating and drinking well. Should i be concerned?

I was doing laundry and bleach bottle finished just a little left. I set it down, a few minutes later i noticed my toddler had the bottle, top was loose, her face and mouth area smelled like bleach, i quickly washed her face and rinsed her mouth. Im not sure if she got any inside her mouth, has not cried, acting totally normal. I gave her a cup of apple juice and she drank it fine. Should i be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You query is not sufficient. There are several chemical used to make bleech and each brand differs in the constituents of its bleech. Normally every pack will have worning sentenes and clearly written how to act if ingested into human body through mouth or other means. The chemical components also should be mentioned in the pack. Read the warning and sentences and it will tell you exactly what to do. It is always safe to consult a GP if there is vomiting, purging, colic or sweating. Good luck.

Allergist and Immunologist Dr. Suman Kumar's  Response