Infant having watery loose motions with mucus after taking medicines for vomiting. Which medicine should be given?

Hi, My daughter is 1 and a half months (6 weeks) old. She was vomitting 3 days back. Her doctor said it was due to gas/acidity. He prescribed Emeset syrup for 3-5 days every 4th hourly 0.5 ml. and Neopeptin twice a day 0.5 ml. Have been giving her the medicines since last 3 days and her vomitting is under control. But since today morning she passed loose motions 2-3 times. The motions are somewhat watery, mucous like. Please let me know what medicine to give her to control the loose motions. Thanks a lot.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012