Infant having reflux, throws up on giving food with thick consistency. What is the remedy?

My son is 6 months old. He has infant reflux . Apart from breastfeeding , I feed him applesauce which he is able to digest. I have started giving him Nestle Cerelac Wheat. initially he was comfortable but since past four days he is throwing up after drinking cerelac. I remember when i fed him cerelac of thick consistency he could digest it but he was fidgety. he is way more comfortable drinking from a bottle. Pl advice how much and in what form should i give him cerelac.Also what other foods can i start? Thankyou.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012