Infant having lactogen intolerance. Poor digestion after taking milk. What diet can I give him?

My son who is one year and ten months old suffers from lactogen intolerance.whenever we increase his intake of milk from two to three bottles a day,he develops this problem.After eating food,he goes for toilet and is unable to digest anything.We even stop his milk feed but then also it takes few days time to get back to normal.He is very fond of drinking milk.He has developed this problem for the fourth time.Please suggest any medicine for his problem and also the kind of food that can be given to him when he suffers from diarrhoea.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012