Infant having fluctuating weight, has sticky, clay, green stools, taking nutramigen formula. What is the cause?

my 10 week old daughter has been fluctuating in weight gain since her birth. She gains one week, then either doesn t gain or loses a few grams another week. The last two days she has been having clay, sticky stools that are green in color. She s currently on nutramigen formula which was recomended by the pediatrician , she has been on this full time for a week and a half now to see if that helped her gain weight. She had gained 5.4 oz on Monday from the previous week, however today I weighed her and she s she .04 oz.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012