Infant having fever. Antibiotics given for the redness in the ears. Rashes on the tummy and back. Allergic reaction?

hi, my 14 months old started with high temperature (39.5-40C) 5 days ago. A doctor saw her and he said her ears and throut were very red and gave her antibiotic. Yesterday she got a bit better, but today she has been very down and I found a rash con her tommy and back. What should I do?? She has taken antibiotics before, so I dont think is a reaction to it. thanks in advance for any advise
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012