Infant has yellowish crust on ear and vomiting. Has become fussy. Cause?

My baby is a 1 month old and for the pass few days has been more fussy and constantly wants to be picked up (usually fussing when he is awake and is lied down). This morning I noticed a yellowish crust in one of his ears and he seems to be pulling or covering them often. After breastfeeding him he threw up approximately 5-6 times in a one to two hour period. What is going on? Also he has red bumps all over his face and throughout his entire scalp . Is that normal as well?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013