Infant has swollen lymph gland, ulcer in throat, vitamin deficiency, vomiting. Why?

My daughter is 13 months old. She has had a swollen lymph gland on one side of her neck for a few weeks and on the same side at the back of her throat a mouth ulcer . We have a history of problems with her eating solids and taking small milk feeds and for that she is on high energy SMA. We were in hosp over the weekend due to the ulcer at the back of her throat. She has previously been given 2 courses of antibiotics and as it did not clear the doctor referred us to hospital. Blood was taken and all was clear as was a throat swab and I haven t heard back from that yet. ENT checked her and said it was a mouth ulcer and as its been there so long we should look into vitamin dificiancy or coeliacs. 48hrs after leaving hosp she started vomiting and off milk (this was 30hrs ago) I assume she has picked a bug up. She has managed to keep 3oz of water down since 8.30am. She was up a couple of times in the night but also slept but I wanted to ask if I should be concerned that she has been sleeping most of today except for being up for a couple of hours. When she was awake she was happy and tried to play for 5mins but doesn t have much energy.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013