Infant has possible sinus infection, rashes, diarrhea, painful. Given amoxicillin. Further?

my 18 month old was given amoxacilin for a supposed sinus infection,( his parents have live baby chicks and ducks in their house), his entire bottom and down his legs some is in a bad rash, he's got diarrhea bad. we have been giving him pedialite and putting miconazole cream on the rash, but he's in so much pain and won't stop crying, we're thinking of taking him to the er. is there something else we can do for him?

Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013