Infant has hiccups during the day, stomach cramps at night. No relief with medicines. Suggestions?

Hello, I am a mother of 10 month old baby. She is born at 39 weeks weighing 2.6 kilos She is now 10 months and 3 days old weighing 8.4 kilos. First few months after her birth she suffered from Reflux where we were using 20mg of omeprazole that has seems to help her. After a few days she started a green diareoha which was a side effect of omeprazole and then doctor has done endoscopy and ultrasound and suggested me to stop as she got out of it. This all happened when we were in abroad and when she was 5 months. Then I continued breast feeding with one feed of formula till 7 months. Now we are back to India started to give her solid food for 2 times, baby cerelas n the day and cerelac during evening followed by breast milk and formula. She had and hiccups during day and stomach cramps only during nights and an auyurvedic doctor suggested to give Bonnisan, then I started giving it and she was bit better but still she used to get cramps now and then. I stopped her giving Bonnisan after 3 months and now since she is growing she is hungry so I started her schedule as follows. Morning 7.00 am - Breast milk 9.30 am- Oats cereals and carrot porridge 10.30 am- Milk( formula of 150 ml) 11.30 am- Nap for 1 hour 12.30 pm- wakes up and give some water 12.45 pm- cooked veg and cheese(very little some 3 tea spoons) with baby yogurt(50g), sometimes a very tiny portion of fish. 2.30 pm- Milk( formula of 150 ml) 3.30 pm- Nap for 1 hour 5.00 pm- Cerelac with banana 6.30 pm- Milk( formula of 120 ml) 8.00 pm- Milk ( formula of 120 ml) and then to bed 10.30 pm - Milk ( formula of 150 ml) dream feed. This I have started from past 2 weeks and now everyday she is having stomach cramps which starts around 2.45 am in the night till 6 in the morning. I just pity her. I am giving her cyclopam drops initially that seems to help now nothing is helping her. I am a working mother both me and baby are restless. Am I doing anything wrong? Please suggest me to help my baby. Please.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013