Infant has frequent vomiting since birth, seems to have weight loss. Ultrasound results normal. Remedy?

Hey, my son will be 4 months on Friday. He has been puking since birth. He was breast fed till 3 weeks then ran out of milk so has been on good start formula ever since but still puking. Our family dr has tried him on 2 types of medicine and has had a ultrasound done and they ain t working, and ultrasound came back fine. He started losing weight about 3 weeks ago (not to sure his weight at this moment) but he should not be puking this much. Usually the whole bottle comes up either right away, or even hours after? What should I do????
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013