Infant has diarrhea. Taken taxim, zicovit. What can help the infection?

Hello Doctor, My Daughter (21 Months Old) ,past 20 days she is having bad loose motions (5-6 times) every time she eats some thing. She also had fever along with loose motion. we had taxim-o-forte and enterogermina for 5 days and she is also taking ostocalium b12 and zicovit from past 10 days . Mostly we donot take her outside due to her infection and she is also on light diet , But we are unable to understand why her condition is not getting better . Can you please suggest what we should be done in this case . Regards, Abhishek
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013