Infant has cold and cough, vomits the prescribed medicines. Suggestion to feed the medicine?

my baby is 10 months old.he is given omnacotril syrup what is it it for cold n cough . Dear Doctor, my baby boy is 10 months old he is having cold cough n sneezing .doctor has prescribed for medicine named omnacortil solution n kuflite S is not taking it as if it takes he starts vomiting kindly sugest how can i give him medicine.also wan to know my baby has not yet started sitting on his own.....any suggestions plz email id is YYYY@YYYY Regards punita
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012