Infant has bowel movements immediately after meals, stools have undigested chunks of recent meal, has teeth eruptions, is crawling. Cause?

hi, my grand daughter is 11 months old and for the past month or so she has been frequently having a bowel movement . In fact almost as soon as she eats it comes out the other end. The nappy also looks like undigested food with chunks of recent meals visible. She also has a very sore bum which could be down to teething . She is a big baby but is noticeably losing weight, but has also been crawling the past month so might be down to that.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012