Infant had fever, UTI, diarrhea, blood in stool. Is it due to antibiotics?

hello, I am Mia. My baby is just 9 months old. Last Monday he had a fever , so I went to the doctor,, they told me He has UTI . So they started giving me antibiotics for his treatment. His temperature became normal. However he started having LBM after taking an antibiotic for 4 days, and just this morning he had blood streaks in his stool . What could cause that? The doctors says that there s no sign for Anal fissures. What could have gone wrong? What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013