Infant goes red and blue on coughing, seems to be exerting to push out phlegm making her fussy, on medicines. How can I help her?

Hi My 20 days old daughter had blocked nose and cough . Started T-minic 5 drops 3 times 4 days back and Ventorlin 8 drops 3 times 2 days back. Nasal congestion seems to be improving but when she coughs she goes red and blue and seems like trying hard but no phelm comes out. This makes her cry a lot and she tends to hold her breath. How can the phelm come out? Pls. suggest and also comment on current medication
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012