Infant food allergy, rashes on face, swelling nose, cough, swollen eyes, had cerelac milk and rice. Can i continue cerelac?

Hi Doctor, my baby boy is going to complete 6 month old on 29th April 2012. So i have started giving him infant Cerelac milk and rice just tow days before.wanted to inform you that I am giving him breast feeding when he is 7 days old and still now continuing. But 1st day he got rashes on face and swelling nose with cough.2nd day he just effected with few rashes.and today when he fed after 5 minutes he got effect with rashes and swelling of both eyes. so please help me with some of my quires those are - * Should i continue with stage 1 Nestle infant cerelac or not. *Why these allergies are swelling his nose or eyes. *which cerelac should i follow. *Please share good diet chart should i follow. Thanks & reards, Barnita
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012