Infant fell off bed, has watery eyes. Could it be a symptom of cold or damage due to fall?

hi! i have a 5,5 months old baby. the other night she fell off the bed. ive contacted the hospital and they say that she seems fine(after speaking to me) but that i should keep an eye on her for a couple of days. i dont really know what to look for, but ive noticed that she has a little bit watering eyes now. could that be a symptom on any damage? or is she just getting a cold?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Watery eyes is mostly not related to the fall may be she is getting some cold.
You have to observe your child for
1-vomiting or nausea
2-altered sensorium that is change in the normal behaviour of the baby like smiling,cooing moving,feeding pattern,etc
3 -any bump or swelling in the head
All the best