Infant fell from bed. No bumps and pain. Will it cause anything in future?

Hi Doctor! My baby, 7 and half month old fall from our bad, she did not cry, though when she saw me panic, she did cry a bit- not even a minute. I checked her all over - her head - her body , but she don t feel any pain and no bumps in her head. Now i am observing her , Thanks God, she is still as active and playful as she is, no changes. But I am just worried what will be the effect of this. Is there any case that causes serious illness or sickness when she is older? Please Advice, I very much worried.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013

thanks for writing to healthcaremagic

are there any vomitings

observe for any loss of consciousness or seizures

or any ear and nose bleed

check and see all parts of the body for any pain

try to prevent such injuries by child proofing the house

the cot should have some railing sort of a thing so that the child does not fall down
hope this helps

take care