Infant, exclusively breastfed, has yellow frothy stools. Started rolling over. What could be the cause of change?

Hi, My daughter is 3months and 3weeks, she is on exclusive breastfeed . She normally used to have paste-like consistency of stool around once in a day and a lots of regurgitation of milk since her birth. She has started to roll over since 10 days. Since yesterday she is passing watery yellow frothy stool 4-5 times a day. She has no other problems suggestive of infection. What can be the possible cause for change in stools?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012