Infant, constipation post taking isomilver, pain on using suppositories, no improvement with novolal, advised lactulose syrup. Will it help?

My baby is 2 months old he was passing stools until 3 weeks ago when a paediatrician changed the milk into isomilversince then he hasn t passed anything I ve been puitting glycerin suppositories twice a week when he is in he is on novolal it but still not passing stools yesterday he was in pain so I ve phoned the paed he said I must give lactulose syrup still waiting to see if it will help.e
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012