Infant being fussy, vomiting, frequent urination, stool green, mucussy. What is wrong?

My baby has been through so many different formulas, we can't seem to find one that's right . She's been on Walmart parents choice lactose free which she seemed the best on for at least a week, her poop was Great And she was happy. But then she started to get really fussy again wanting a bottle every 2 hours rather then 4 hours so we gave her a few bottle with cereal And she seemed to love it for a few days, then she got really fussy so we stopped the cereal. Then 2 days later she had slept 12 hours at night with no peeing and started throwing up so we we to the doctor and he just thought it was a stomach bug. She has not been getting better, she has been peeing normally and no more throwing up but she's still really fussy and her poop is light green with either brown or dark green mucus in it and it is really thick and pasty. Is it the formula or something wrong ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013